Our Tool Building Process：
- Receive 2D or 3D CAD files into Chun-YZ for tool building evaluation.
- Compare part print to model to identify critical and significant dimensions or features, and then review with customer as production needed.
- Develop the preliminary drawing/design.
- Offer the drawing/design for customer's review, including engineering solutions for molding, optimize production cavity, runner design, ejector pin location, mold cooling system layout, and best die cast machine in use, receive feedback.
- Complete the final tool layout design for customer approval.
- Receive Customer approval and provide tooling development schedule.
- Begin tool construction. Provide weekly report progress of tool construction tool completion. Provide sample parts from new tool and parts dimensional report.
- Ship the new mold to customer.